TO ALL CLUBS AND CREWS COMPETING ON SATURDAY
There is currently a forecast for strong gusty winds, building during the morning but mainly during the afternoon.
We are of course monitoring the situation closely, but you are reminded to be careful to tie down boats and tents extra securely, and to warn your crews – especially less-experienced ones – to be aware of the conditions as they go to the start, marshal, and proceed down the course.
In particular, if attaching to the stakeboats becomes difficult, free starts may well be used at the Starter’s discretion. It is also possible that the short (Sunday) Short start might be used.
IF IT BECOMES NECESSARY TO SUSPEND OR CANCEL RACING, THE MESSAGE WILL FIRST OF ALL BE GIVEN OUT VIA THE PA SYSTEM AND LOUDHAILERS IN THE TRAILER AREA.