7th June 2016
This year, we are keeping events and fees as in 2015, with one or two small changes. 1866 is Molesey Boat Club’s 150th anniversary and in order to recognise this we will be running an invitation event over the old MOULSEY MILE course. More news in due course. Molesey Regatta is on July 16th and 17th.
Molesey Veteran Head – we have refunded fees in full to all clubs that provided bank details, but some clubs have not done this yet. Please send your bank details to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, otherwise your fees will be treated as a donation towards unavoidable costs – for which thank you.
Select Molesey Veteran Head for the event on Saturday February 13th.
Select Molesey Regatta for the event on July 16th and 17th 2016
Some of the information about the 2015 regatta, particularly photographs and results are here on this website.
Here is the weather forecast for East Molesey.
The poster opposite is by courtesy of the London Transport Museum, and dates to a year in the 1920s
DETAILED INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE HERE:-
- ENTRY DETAILS
- COMPETITORS INFORMATION, SAFETY & CHILD PROTECTION POLICY.
- VEHICLE ACCESS TO THE REGATTA.
- SPECTATORS should enter the Regatta via Ferry Road KT8 1SJ. COMPETITORS & TRAILERS via Sadlers Ride KT8 1SU.
- You can help the Regatta by joining the FRIENDS
- We always welcome SPONSORS and offer a range of opportunities
- Find out about ENTERTAINMENT at the Regatta