The Molesey Veteran and Juniors Head takes place Saturday 17th February 2018 at 2pm, 3250 metres downstream from the blue doors at Sunbury Lock to Hampton Sailing Club.
ENTRIES WILL CLOSE ON Sunday 11th February 2018 at 6pm.
Entries must be made through BROE; entry fees must be paid by the closing time either (1) through BROE, (2) by bank transfer to 20-90-56 40677833 ref. “MVH and your club name” or (3) by cheque posted to Molesey Regatta, c/o 22 Vine Rd, East Molesey, Surrey KT8 9LA made payable to “Molesey Regatta”.
Explore Rowing entries cannot be made on BROE; please enter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. British Rowing silver membership is required. We are accepting entries in either 4x+ or 4+ for one combined event.
Entries will only be put into the race order when paid.
Queries: Ted Bates mobile 07951 638516 or email email@example.com
- Entries are particularly welcomed for those listed below but events are offered in all classes.
- All events are offered separately as open, women’s or mixed events
- Shields will be offered for events with at least three starters.
- Handicapping will be based on a standard time of approximately 9 minutes, according to conditions on the day.
||Coxed Fours||Coxless Fours||Coxed Quads||Coxless Quads|
Junior events are no longer offered.
Mixed coxed quad or coxed sweep oar event in stable boats. Crews must have a maximum of two men. Consideration is being given to also having an open event.
Explore Rowing entries cannot be made on BROE at present, although this policy may change. Please enter by email.
Conditions of entry
Entries are accepted subject to the Rules of Molesey Veteran Head but competitors should also note the following points:
- Fees must be fully paid and boats in safe condition to obtain boat numbers on the day.
- Crews withdrawn after the draw must pay full entry fees.
- If an entry is withdrawn before the closing time for entries, a full refund will be made.
- If the Head is cancelled or curtailed because of weather conditions or other reasons outside the Head’s control, a proportionate refund will be made taking account of costs incurred.
- The Committee can accept no responsibility for competitors’ boats and equipment.
- Competitors leaving boats and equipment at Molesey Boat Club do so at their own risk.